Sunday 27 February 2011

Neon Birthday Card

I just remembered I haven't put up the neon card I made last week.  I was a bit aprehensive about doing this request as I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out.  I had trouble finding neon cardstock and couldn't believe my luck when I found the green one I used.  I bought the pink sparkly card from ebay.  It was called Pink Bubblegum and didn't look neon at all in the photo on the site.  I bought it to use for something else.  However I was quite relieved when it turned out the way it did as I didn't really want to use boring plain neon card that you see advertising "specials" in newsagents windows!

Anyway, this is how it turned out and the recipient and the sender were really pleased.  She left a nice message on my Guest book on my website :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.