Friday 18 February 2011

A sneaky card...

I made a quick card last night so thought I would share.  I am obsessed with this Gorjuss Girl lately!  Hehe.  So she will be appearing again soon!

I was feeling a bit summery after going through some of last year's summer clothes, so I thought I would incorporate some nice bright papers to get me in the mood for summer!  I can't wait!  I hate this cold weather at the moment.  It's so depressing.

So here is my latest Gorjuss Girl sitting atop a bed of sunflowers....


What I used:

Papers and Cardstock: Red swirly paper from a selection at Hobbycraft. Yellow patterned paper from DCWV, The Green Stack.
Rubber Stamp: Sugar Nelly, Gorjuss Girls: Sitting.
Blossoms: from Papermania's Capsule Collection: Petals (sunshine).

I have just bought some Promarkers, so am off to try them out.  I will upload a photo of my project when I've finished it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.