Tuesday 22 February 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

I spent this evening making this card for my Dad.  It's not his birthday until 17th March, but I thought I would get a head start and I wanted to use the new paper I bought at Hobbycraft at the weekend.


I used an 8x8" card blank from Anita's for this card.  The paper's I used were Blue Awning Blue Polka Dots from K&Co and My Mind's Eye.  The cardstock I used for the circle was Tank from Coredinations.  I used my Sizzix eclips' PIP setting to cut out the circle, and also used it to make the flower on the top right and the lettering.

The embellishments were from Express Yorself at Hobbycraft and suits my Dad down to the ground!  The band across the middle was acheived using Martha Stewart's "Loops" Punch Around the Page punch set.  I finished the card off with a sentiment from Lilli of the Valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.