Tuesday 1 March 2011

It's March already!

I can't believe it's 1st of March already!

We didn't have very good news this morning.  My Son found out which secondary school he has been allocated which was his second choice school :-(  There is a lovely school just up the road from us which we really wanted him to go to, but it was not meant to be.  I am thinking of appealing, but will wait and see what he wants to do.  Chances are, if his friends are all going to the same school he will be happy with his allocation.

It has just occurred to me that I haven't told you anything about my Family. I have a son, Oliver who is 11 years old from a previous relationship.  He is quite arty like me and also loves reading.  He goes through books like no body's business and costs me a fortune in WH Smith everytime we go into town.  I'm quite glad we don't have a Waterstones in our area! 

I got married to my Husband, Paul in June 2009. He works with me full time in the day as my assistant when I'm childminding and also has a second job in the evenings to pay for our holidays!  We are booked up to go to Florida in December this year and we are taking my Parents with us.

 Here is a picture of the three of us at our wedding. 

Me, Paul and Oliver


Paul and Oliver
My Candy Floss Creations all started when I made my own Table Plan and guest books for the tables at the wedding.


Last year, on my Birthday I had our Daughter, Amelia.  I had a difficult pregnancy towards the end when I developed Obstetric Choleostais, so I had to be induced so as not to put the baby in danger.  I couldn't believe my luck when the induction date was arranged on my birthday!  So this April we will both be celebrating a milestone... her first birthday and my 30th!
This is Amelia Rose aged 10 months after unravelling one of my used Pritt rollers!  Little monkey!

Amelia Rose


Well the start to the week wasn't all bad...  I have received 3 orders for memory boxes in as many days, so I will be busy this evening.  I finished the new baby box I told you about in my last post last night and I also snuck in a sneaky 30th birthday card for my friend!


Baby Girl Memory Box

30th Birthday card
Well I better get off for now.  Lots and lots to do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.