Monday 4 April 2011

Mother's Day

I had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday.  I was thoroughly spoilt my my two children (and Daddy!).  I got a HUGE Boofle card from the children which is actually bigger than my Daughter, a Wife Boofle card from my Husband, a huge bouquet of flowers, a Willow Tree figure and a big box of Malteasers. Yum :-)
I love Boofle and my Husband buys me a Boofle card for every occassion!  I have a growing collection of Boofle teddy bears, pens, notebooks, mugs and keyrings too! All of which have been kindly bought for me by friends and family.

We went to my Mum's for a roast dinner and my Mother-in-Law came too which was lovely.  I gave them their gifts; flowers and a craft punch for my Mum and a few bits that I made for them both.  Here's what I made them:
Mother's Day cards for my mum





In my Nan's words; the photos really don't do them justice.  I have had the same feedback from many of the things that I have sold in the past.  I wish I had a better camera to take pictures of my work on!  I would LOVE an SLR camera one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.